Stay up todate
- Are You Ready to do Business?
- Success – Government Buying Trends in 2013
- Perfecting Your Small Business Salesmanship
- Small Business Network Marketing
- Small Business and Fixed Price Contracts
- 2013 Marketing Small Businesses
- 2013 New Year Preparations for Small Business
- Doing Business with Government
- Virtual Leadership in Small Business
- Navigating a Small Business to Maturity
- Management Cycles for Small Business
- Small Business and Change Management
- Why Business Development is Critical
- Business Opportunities and Fiscal Year End Calendars
- Early Stages Small Business Brand Developments
- Small Business, Government Regulations and Protocols
- Back to Business Basics
- GSA Requirements for Doing Business with Government
- Small Business & Quality Management Systems
- Small Business and Doing Business with Government
“Hear what our clients are saying about us”
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Apr 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: IDIQ
Future business trends for the government and USA small business contractors is looking good! If you take a look around you’ll notice more small businesses are getting loans. Ok, that doesn’t mean the banks are just handing it out – you … Continue reading
The government is very motivated when purchasing supplies and services from local suppliers and small diversified companies. Small businesses need to take advantage of searching for government opportunities in their own backyards during fiscal year end. The reason is simple, less competition in … Continue reading
In a roundtable session, I recently had an interesting conversation about company positions and functions – the question was, which position in a company is critical to its success. The majority of small business owners believe that the company’s concept … Continue reading
Small businesses who have been doing business with government, understand the business opportunities available at this time of year. Great beginnings start with knowing the preferred buyers in your area. If you’re new to the arena, look for a partnering … Continue reading
Doing business with the government is systematic in all situations. Small businesses sometimes have difficulty during the early stages of pursuing government contract awards because they haven’t taken the time to really understand the rules and procedures.
If you’ve been to a small business networking event lately to learn about doing business with government, you’ve heard the term GSA (General Services Administration). This sector of government business isn’t much different when it comes to business requirements.
Past performances (PP) are part of the government’s evaluation in determining a contract award to your company. Like the government this information should be stored in the company’s database. The awards are the company’s badges of honor for providing excellent … Continue reading
BPA – Blanket Purchase Agreement is another form of government contracting. Like other purchasing formats BPAs eliminate the need for the government to search and price compare in the open market arena. The government uses BPAs for repetitive orders from … Continue reading
IDIQ – Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity are government contract forms requesting supplier to provide services or products of an indefinite quantity during a fixed time-frame. IDIQs are used requirements for specific services or products have not been predetermined over the project’s life-cycle.