Federal, State and Local Procurement Centers
Small businesses need to develop an in-house management review on a regular basis of these sites. The offices have lists of potential business opportunities, they are not authorized procurement points of contacts. Much like the contracting officer, they are part of the procurement process leading to a small business contract award.
- Federal Business Opportunities better known as FedBizOpps is the center for all Federal Government procurement opportunities valued at over $25,000.
- The State of California has its own procurement division with an annual budget set aside for small businesses.
- Los Angeles County Office of Small Business (OSB) works with the Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), assisting small businesses with procurement opportunities
- Riverside and San Bernardino counties are assisted through Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), to do business with government.
- San Diego Contracting Opportunity Center is working with the Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) to assist small businesses.
- GSA schedules – http://www.gsa.gov/portal
- ASFI – https://acquisition.army.mil/asfi
- NAVAIR – http://www.navair.navy.mil
- Seaport – http://www.seaport.navy.mil
- NASA – http://www.nasa.gov/centers/dryden
- SMC – http://www.losangeles.af.mil
- DoD – http://www.defense.gov/contracts
West Coast Business Contacts