Stay up todate
- Diversity’s Business Value
- 2013 GSA Small Business Budgets
- Government Contracts – “To bid or not to bid”
- Are You Ready to do Business?
- Success – Government Buying Trends in 2013
- Perfecting Your Small Business Salesmanship
- Small Business Network Marketing
- Small Business and Fixed Price Contracts
- 2013 Marketing Small Businesses
- 2013 New Year Preparations for Small Business
- Doing Business with Government
- Virtual Leadership in Small Business
- Navigating a Small Business to Maturity
- Management Cycles for Small Business
- Small Business and Change Management
- Why Business Development is Critical
- Business Opportunities and Fiscal Year End Calendars
- Early Stages Small Business Brand Developments
- Small Business, Government Regulations and Protocols
- Back to Business Basics
“Hear what our clients are saying about us”
Monthly Archives: June 2012
The 24th Annual Navy Gold Coast Small Business Opportunity Conference is schedule from August 6 -8 2012. Here’s a chance to meet southern California’s best when it comes to Naval and Marine services dedicated to awarding small business contract awards.
Small business strategy is the “HOW TO” for using the tools the government provides for entry into this business arena. For small business owners it’s an exciting learning curve, as they pursue the challenge of doing business with government.
This shouldn’t be news to small businesses, as one of the largest buyers of services and goods, the federal government has been awarding more than $500 billion dollars to small businesses in the form of contracts for products and services.