Stay up todate
- Government Contracts – “To bid or not to bid”
- Are You Ready to do Business?
- Success – Government Buying Trends in 2013
- Perfecting Your Small Business Salesmanship
- Small Business Network Marketing
- Small Business and Fixed Price Contracts
- 2013 Marketing Small Businesses
- 2013 New Year Preparations for Small Business
- Doing Business with Government
- Virtual Leadership in Small Business
- Navigating a Small Business to Maturity
- Management Cycles for Small Business
- Small Business and Change Management
- Why Business Development is Critical
- Business Opportunities and Fiscal Year End Calendars
- Early Stages Small Business Brand Developments
- Small Business, Government Regulations and Protocols
- Back to Business Basics
- GSA Requirements for Doing Business with Government
- Small Business & Quality Management Systems
“Hear what our clients are saying about us”
Monthly Archives: March 2012
When small businesses think about doing business with the government, the first thought that comes to mind is generally a contract award. More than three quarters of the businesses doing business through GSA Schedules are small businesses.
Is your company listed as one of the NAICS industry codes where Women-Owned Small Businesses (WOSBs) are under represented in the federal contracting arena? Did you know that Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Businesses (EDWOSBs) can take advantage of two … Continue reading
Here’s a an equipment solicitation for a Small Business Set Aside. Only qualified small businesses can take this opportunity to build a relationship with the Army Reserve Contracting Center on the West Coast.
We’ve read about it and we’ve heard it. It’s time to take advantage of the current trends for small businesses looking to do business with the government. Governmental small business initiatives are in place with an objective to increase business opportunities.
Notifications have been sent to listed companies. It’s a competitive presolicitation looking for small business 8(a) companies. The classification is Professional, administrative, and management support services.